Portal XML Feeds
This Portal XML Feeds Agreement (Agreement) is between iProperty Pty Ltd ABN 49 096 631 819 (referred to as iProperty) and the entity or individual agreeing to this Agreement (referred to as you or your), collectively referred to as the Parties and each a Party. This Agreement governs the access and use of the Portal XML Feeds service available in iDashboard.
This Agreement does not override any terms set out in our Software as a Service Agreement.
1. Portal XML Feeds is a service which connects your iDashboard account to third party real estate advertising portals, such as (but not limited) to Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au and Realestateview.com.au.2. You give iProperty and its staff full permission and authority to export all property and business listings (and associated data loaded to the iDashboard database) to these 3rd party websites.
3. By providing login or account details and/or login information you give iProperty express permission to make any bulk updates and removals of property listings on 3rd party websites as are necessary or become necessary to facilitate this service.
4. You acknowledge and accept that iProperty will not be liable for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information displayed on the 3rd party website and will not be held responsible for any losses whatsoever incurred by any party as the result of the display of information on the 3rd party website, including (but not limited to) losses arising as the result of any such inaccuracy or incompleteness.
5. You hereby indemnify iProperty from any and all claims that may be made against it by any person or other body as a result of information that appears or appeared on the 3rd party website.
6. Where you have a ‘feature all’ subscription or similar subscription with a 3rd party website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all fees and charges incurred from the associated 3rd party website and that it is your responsibility to ensure your listings are not published to such sites should you wish to avoid these fees.
7. Should this service be active you are only permitted to modify your listings via iDashboard and you agree that you are not to modify listings directly in the 3rd party website.
8. You acknowledge that iProperty may refuse to support this service if it is found that you are or have updated listings directly on a 3rd party website and that you continue to do so when requested by iProperty in writing not too.
9. Where clauses 7 and 8 are breached by you, iProperty may at its own discretion suspend the Portal XML Feeds service on your account.
10. You acknowledge there is a monthly access fee to utilise this service. In some circumstances this fee will be applicable per feed, per month and you should check your pricing plan with iProperty for further information.
Experience the Difference Book an iDashboard Demo
Who we have worked with. We’ve been working with the real estate industry for over 15 years and have worked with some great brands:
Raine & horne